Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
B.H.Sc (Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine) AACMA
Adriana is a doctor of Chinese medicine who completed her Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine in Melbourne, Australia. She has also studied other areas of holistic medicine, such as Tan Acupuncture, cosmetic acupuncture, Hawaiian traditional herbalism and kinesiology. As a yoga and meditation teacher, Adriana often incorporates the teaching of breathing exercises and yoga moves to assist you in maintaining your health goals.
With a kind, non-judgmental and empathetic approach, a consultation with Adriana will involve acupuncture and herbal medicine, as well as diet and lifestyle coaching. She is passionate about growth and brings all aspects of body, mind and soul together to ensure you achieve your health goals. She believes small changes are more successful than drastic changes, and she will support you in every stage of your way to wellness.
Adriana’s main areas of interest and expertise are:
- Skin conditions and cosmetic acupuncture to treat acne, rosacea, scarring and blemishes
- Women’s Health issues such as period pain, irregular periods, PMS symptoms, PCOS
- Fertility and Pregnancy
- Pain management for sport injuries, chronic pain, back pain etc.
- Hay fever
- Sleep problems
- PTSD, stress, anxiety & depression
- Services: Acupuncture & herbal medicine
- Hours: Mon & Tue 8:30am-8pm, Thurs 8:30am-8pm.