Nutritional coaching via a nutritional medicine practitioner can help you overcome many more health issues than just constipation, diarrhoea and gut issues (such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
You may want to see our nutritional medicine practitioner if you:
- want to get through stressful periods of your life more easily;
- want to lose weight or gain muscle mass;
- have a specific health condition, such as headaches, skin disorders, diabetes or metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol or high blood pressure;
- are at a loss as to what or how to eat healthily;
- want to achieve high energy levels; or
- want to prevent the many chronic diseases that plague society today.
If you are going through a transitional period of your life you will also benefit from nutritional coaching. Transitions such as: moving out of your parents’ place; starting work after being a student; preparing to become pregnant; raising growing kids; becoming a vegetarian; or restricting certain foods from your diet, often mean drastic changes in diet.
Nutritional coaching will help you understand how food is used in your body, how it affects your body and mind, and how it affects the health conditions you may be suffering. Essentially, nutrition is about choices and our nutritionist can coach you on how to use your food as medicine.
Our nutritionist will assess your condition and evaluate your lifestyle and suggest an individualised nutrition plan for you. As a life coach, our nutritionist will help you implement this knowledge so that every bite counts towards your personal health and lifestyle goals. Individual consultations and packages are available.